In-Home Teletherapy for Stroke Patients
Many survivors of stroke and TBI do not receive enough therapy to promote meaningful recovery. KMI products are now available for in-home teletherapy. Patients can use the Hand Mentor™ or Foot Mentor™ in the convenience of their own home while their therapy times and their progress are monitored remotely by a specially-trained therapist.
In-home teletherapy provides the following benefits:
- Cost-effective option for Constraint-Induced (CI) therapy
- Continue rehab in the comfort of your own home
- Do therapy on a schedule that suits you, as often as you want, for as long as you want – no more 15, 30, or 60-minute time limits
- Remote monitoring by a specially-trained therapist
- No more daily or weekly travel to therapy clinics
- No more need for your spouse or family members to take time off work to drive you to therapy.
- See real progress that is reported to you, your therapist, and your general practitioner.