Board and Advisors - Rehabilitation for Stroke
Learn more about rehabilitation for stroke and the people responsible for Kinetic Muscles success with stroke therapy products - the directors and advisors.
Alastair Clemow, PhD
- 19 years global business development with Johnson & Johnson
- Co-founder/President of three medical device companies
William J. (Bill) Hinz
- Platform manager at Patriarch Partners, private equity firm
- 40 plus years experience leading industrial companies in aerospace, biotechnology, and communications
- Formerly President of Allied Signal European Operations
Steven L. Wolf, PT, PhD, FAPTA, FAHA
- Professor at Emory University Medical School and Senior Researcher at Atlanta VA Rehab Department
- Globally-recognized leader in rehabilitation research
- Over 25 awards of distinction, more than 100 publications
E. Connie Mariano, M.D.
- Founder and President of the Center for Executive Medicine, a world-class concierge medical service
- White House Physician during the terms of Presidents Bill Clinton and George H. Bush
Joan Breen, M.D.
- Leader of stroke and neurology programs at Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital, Haverhill, N.H.
- Graduate of Harvard University Dartmouth Medical School
Richard Herman, M.D.
- Research Director, Department of Bioengineering and College of Healthcare Innovation, ASU
- Leading researcher in muscle spasticity and neurocontrol
Jay Sanders, M.D.
- Founder of The Global Telemedicine Group
- President Emeritus of the American Telemedicine Assoc.
- President & CEO of Remy International
- 30 years industrial and consulting experience in Fortune 500 companies
Brad Kirkman-Liff, Ph.D.
- Professor, W.P. Carey Business School at ASU
- International expert in Healthcare Policy and Economics
- Founder, Triumph Communications
- Media and on-line consulting specialist with extensive experience in medical device and healthcare markets.
For more information about Kinetic Muscles, rehabilitation for stroke, how we can help, scientific background and more, contact us.